Companies spend £millions in new systems, reorganizations, and introducing new products and services every year. It is easy to underestimate the impact on your people and customers and easy to make dangerous assumptions. For example, have all your leadership team really bought into the change? Are you in danger of having the training team design training that is based on last minute system workarounds?
Calling in our help early on can give you a fresh perspective and alternatives and help avoid costly mistakes.
We can take the lead and complete the work for you or just do as much as you require. The best results come with collaboration and effective handover so that you are skilled and equipped to retain control and business as usual. Below are some examples …
Driving Excellence / Culture Change
- Led culture change programme for a Research Company to become customer service focussed across the business. We conducted a review and ran workshops that impacted recruitment, induction, re-engineering of business processes, and a restructure. As a result, they retained existing customers and signed new ones. “There’s more ownership and collaboration between teams.”
- Collaborated with 3 consultants to change the perception of HR within a public sector company. The programme addressed 3 critical areas: behaviours, performance management and systems integration. With enhanced visibility and accountability, HR became perceived by the business as providers of a ‘seamless service’.
Managing Change / Restructure
- Revamped and delivered workshops for Government sector leaders to help them motivate their teams during a major restructure when the leaders were unsure of their own job security. A successful pilot led to take up in other regions.
- Evaluated culture and training of a company experiencing high staff turnover. Designed and implemented exit interview process. Changed potential toxic exits to positive exits.
- Provided outplacement services for a sales team being made redundant by an IT company. Designed bespoke, individual coaching from director to customer support staff. Enabled them to transition into new roles and transfer their skills to other sectors.
Shared Services / New Business Models
- Private and public sector experience. Designed and delivered learning around managing change and applying new business models. Developed creative simulations that tested ability to answer customer queries correctly using new CRM system, telephony and under ‘high pressure’ call centre conditions. In one instance, 300 people were trained in under 2 months.
Transition to BAU
- Projects don’t just end. On all our projects, we work with management teams to ensure smooth transition to business as usual. This ensures new processes are adhered to and new behaviours embedded.
Contact us direct by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0800 612 6182